The special purpose vehicle InnoTech4Life was established on April 8, 2021.
The company’s goal is to commercialize the results of scientific research and development works and to carry out activities in the field of technology transfer and science promotion. This is done by:
- large-scale dissemination of the results of basic research, industrial or experimental development,
- teaching, publishing, and knowledge transfer;
- undertaking all activities related to the transfer of knowledge in this process, the purpose of which is to acquire and collect explicit and implied knowledge and to share this knowledge, including skills and competencies in the field of economic and non-economic activities, e.g. research cooperation, consulting, licensing, creating spin-0ff companies, publishing and the mobility of researchers and other personnel involved in such activities.
The company also aims to:
- take up or acquire shares or stocks in companies;
- manage the rights to results or the know-how in the field of indirect commercialization;
- research infrastructure management;
- commission research;
- carry out activities that may directly or indirectly contribute to the implementation of research results.