In order to obtain an electronic Doctoral Candidate ID card, phD students of the SGGW Doctoral School are required to:
1. Virtual Dean account https://ehms.sggw.pl/standard/,
2. Load the current photo into the system through the ehms account – bookmark my data – edit,
3. inform the employee of the Doctoral School by e-mail of the wish to receive an electronic doctoral card of the SGGW
CI guidelines for placing a photo in the University system:
• Digital form of 300 dots per inch (300 dpi) in jpg format;
• print size 2.00 cm (base) by 2.50 cm (height);
• legitimizing photo, colored;
• uniform, bright background (there must be no additional elements);
• the portrait must not reach below the armpit;
• photo without headgear, glasses with dark glasses;
• a person with congenital or acquired visual impairments may attach photographs depicting a person in glasses with dark glasses, and a person wearing a headdress in accordance with the rules of his religion – photographs depicting a person with a headdress (a document certifying the right to attach a photograph depicting a person in glasses with dark glasses is a judgment on the degree of disability of a person due to an innate or acquired visual impairment , issued in accordance with the provisions on disability and disability; the document certifying entitlement to attach a photograph showing the person in the headgear shall be a certificate of membership of the religious community);
Due to increased control in the ELS handling system, the current phD student data in HMS must be identical to the data contained on the extended ID card.
In the event of a change of name or check-in address, the doctoral student is required to request a printout of the duplicate Doctoral Card.
In the event of data discrepancies, the existing ID card will not be renewed for the next new academic year.