Postgraduate studies in Information Security Management and Personal Data Protection last two semesters and include 160 hours of classes. Lectures are conducted by specialists from the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, invited lecturers from other universities and practitioners dealing professionally with personal data protection and information security.
The studies are addressed to:
- people already employed or planning to take up employment in enterprises whose activities are covered by the GDPR and where there are high requirements as to information security,
- planning to take over the function of a data protection officer (DPO),
- designated for the implementation of the GDPR in government and local government units,
- persons intending to run an independent business in the field of GDPR audit and implementation services,
- graduates of all fields of study, interested in modern information security management procedures, wishing to obtain a new professional specialization.
The studies will enable preparation for the practical, effective and efficient implementation of the challenges in the field of information security management, faced by modern enterprises and organizations. The assumption of the studies is also that, based on the acquired knowledge, graduates should be able to help enterprises prepare for Polish and EU procedures regulating the area of personal data protection and contribute to the growth of their competitiveness. Completion of studies prepares for work in the position Inspector Protection Data or a person responsible for information security in the organization.