The social benefit is a discretionary fund granted only to persons who meet the criteria specified in the Act on the Company Social Benefits Fund and the Regulations of the Company Social Benefit Fund at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
The persons entitled to benefit from social benefits at the University are employees, retirees and pensioners of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, members of their families – children up to the age of 18, and if they study at school until the age of 25 (photocopy of the school ID). The birth of a child (covering the costs of a layette – a photocopy of the birth certificate) of family members of deceased employees, pensioners of SGGW, if they covered the funeral costs by presenting relevant documents, they were solely dependent on them.
The basis for granting social benefits financed from the Fund is the application of the entitled person together with the required documentation specified in the Regulations and the specific income per person in the household in 2018.
Applications for social benefits should be submitted to the Social Section on the relevant forms attached to the Regulations. All forms should contain the required attachments and be correctly completed.
INCOMPLETE OR MISSING FORMS/ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Social benefits at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences
- co-financing of sports and recreational activities and cultural events,
- co-financing of stay in recreational centers of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW) (Training and Recreation Center “Marymont”, Training and RecreationCenter in Kociszew),
- co-financing of holidays for children and adolescents,
- packages for children of employees
- financial assistance for people and families in a difficult life, material and health situations, and financial asstistance in connection with the birth of a child,
- financial assistance for people affected by fortuitous events
- loans for apartment renovation, purchase, and redemption of apartments, and house construction
All applications for social benefits are reviewed by the Social Committee (the Committee is composed of delegated representatives of trade union organizations operating at the University).
Income tax-free amounts:
- benefits (in cash and in-kind) received by pensioners up to the amount not exceeding PLN 3,000 in the tax year
- value of cash and in-kind benefits received by the employee, up to the total amount not exceeding PLN 1,000 in the tax year.
Applications for subsidizing holidays for employees, children, retirees, and pensioners are submitted to the Social Section on two dates by:
- May 31 – for applications regarding winter recreation
- October 31 – for summer vacation applications
Co-financing of expenses for cultural events is granted once a year. It must be submitted to:
SUBMISSION OF AN INCORRECTLY COMPLETED AND/OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL RESULT IN THE REJECTION OF THE APPLICATION FOR BENEFIT