Education documents issued in a language other than Polish are submitted together with their translations into Polish. Translations should be made or certified by:
1) a person entered by the Polish Minister of Justice on the list of sworn translators – the list of sworn translators is available on the website of the Ministry of Justice, or
2) a person registered as a sworn translator in a Member State of the European Union, a Member State of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – party to the agreement on the European Economic Area or a member of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), or
3) the consul of the Republic of Poland, competent for the country on whose territory or in which education system the certificate was issued, or
4) an embassy or consulate of the country which issued the certificate or in which educational system the school operates located on the territory of Poland, or
5) a person registered as a sworn translator in the Republic of Belarus or Ukraine – applies to education documents issued in the education system of these countries.
Translation into Polish does not apply to the following documents issued in English: EB diploma, IB diploma, higher education diplomas.