The program covers the following topics:
- forest management and the tourist and recreational provision of the forest;
- tourism and recreation in spatial management;
- safety and law in making the forest available for tourism and recreation;
- directions of development of tourism, recreation and forest education in Europe and in the world;
- designing tourist and recreational facilities;
- graphic design in nature and forest education;
- social conditions for the development of tourism, recreation and education in non-urbanized areas;
- techniques of social communication in nature and forest education;
- economic aspects of the development of tourism, recreation and forest education;
- tourism, recreation and forest education versus nature and landscape protection.
Classes are conducted by employees of the Faculty of Forestry of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, specialists in forest management, forest education, public finance, environmental protection and decision-making offices of state administration.
The condition for receiving a certificate of completion of postgraduate studies is obtaining credits in all subjects (according to the study program) and obtaining a positive grade for the final exam.
Head of studies: dr hab. Emily Janeczko