Cookies are text files. They are created automatically with the help of web browsers during visiting and using websites. They are sent by the website and saved on the user’s device. Data obtained by cookies is read only by the website that created the cookie. The website does not have access to cookies that it did not create itself and which were not granted access by the creator of the file.
Cookies are used to facilitate the use of the website or to show relevant content to the user.
Personal data controller
The data administrator is the Warsaw University of Life Sciences with its seat at 166 Nowoursynowska Street (hereinafter: SGGW or the Administrator)
You can contact the data administrator:
Address for correspondence:
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Nowoursynowska 166, 02-787 Warsaw
- phone: 22 593 59 06
Data protection officer
Matters relating to the processing of your data by the Data Administrator, including matters relating to the exercise of rights regarding access to your data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions or objection to their processing should be directed to the Data Protection Officer.
- e-mail address of the Data Protection Inspector: e-mail: email@example.com
- correspondence address of the Data Administrator with a note Data protection officer.
Technical issues – they guarantee proper functioning and administration of the website and ensure security through:
- ensuring the correct display of content on the website, e.g. depending on the device used;
- remembering the user’s decisions made on the website;
- ensuring the security of the website, e.g. anti-spam filters;
Analytical issues – they are used to improve the services provided and the operation of our website, by obtaining data used to create statistics. They collect information about website traffic, traffic sources and how the pages are used.
- We use google analytics cookies. Full information on the cookies policy of Google Ireland Limited is available here.
Social media cookies – the use of social media cookies is not required to ensure the proper functioning of the website, but they are embedded in the structure of our website. We are the co-administrator for the personal data contained in these cookies
Cookie Storage Time
Session – they are stored on the device used until you leave the page, e.g. by turning off the web browser
Permanent – they exist until they are manually deleted or the time specified in the browser expires
Types of data collected
The list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of the computers from which the inquiry came (it can be directly the user’s computer),
- name of the client’s station – identification performed by the http protocol, if possible,
- the username provided in the authorization process,
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- the first line of the http request,
- http response code,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the page was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
You have the right to refuse to save and read cookies on your device (computer, phone). To do this, you need to select the appropriate settings in your web browser options or refuse to consent when the application contained on the website asks you about it.
In order to block the possibility of downloading cookies, use the method existing for each web browser:
Configuring the browser in a way that will block the installation of cookies for certain websites selected by the user or for all websites may result in the loss of certain functionalities and make it difficult or impossible to fully use its capabilities.
Other information related to data processing