The transfer admission rules are regulated by the SGGW Study Regulations, Chapter 5 § 21.
To be considered, the candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
- has not been removed from the list of students of the current university,
- has completed at least 1 full-time semester (with all the credits),
- has fulfilled all the obligations resulting from the regulations in force at the current university.
The student applying for admission as part of the transfer process should submit a set of the following documents to the vice-dean of the chosen faculty:
- transfer application,
- consent and opinion of the entity managing the organizational unit of the current university,
- previous course of study certified by the current University.
Additionally, foreigners should submit:
- a certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language at a minimum B2 level,
- a declaration of being authorized to study on a tuition fee-paying basis, in the case of an application for full-time studies in Polish.
The document of being entitled to be exempt from fees should be available for review.
The deadline for submitting applications:
at least 30 days before the start of the semester chosen by the candidate to continue their education at SGGW.
The decision on the transfer admission is made by the vice-dean of the faculty upon the written request referred to above, submitted by the candidate.