Focus group interviews objectives:
- To create an international manual of examples of transferable good practices when implementing on-line education during pandemic COVID-19.
- To evaluate these practices for their use under other extensive disturbances in normal university education (e.g. extensive natural disasters or energy blackouts)
- To evaluate these practises for their inclusiveness in terms of addressing various social groups among target groups.
Focus group interviews participants:
- Experts in different fields: University Management, IT entrepreneurs, researchers.
- Students, including students with disabilities, immigrant students, students with lower income.
- Academic staff, including teachers with disabilities, immigrants.
- Non-academic staff, including teachers with disabilities, immigrants.