The Challenge – Matura 2022 exam
The Matura exam is a very important event in the life of every young person.
Passing the matura exam is often associated with great emotions and stress – especially this year because of the distance learning forced by the global pandemic.
Distance learning used to be our academic reality as well, so we know the obstacles all students faced. It was not easy for you.
We are aware of the situation of this year’s high school graduates; it’s unique – everyday interpersonal contacts have been replaced by digital relations.
Instead of regular lessons, you met at Zoom, and instead of your real faces, you saw avatars.
You did not have the chance to visit SGGW during the Open Days as well, so please visit our social media pages.
SGGW in social media
In the pandemic era, SGGW made use of the communication and social-building potential of social media. Our profiles allow you to observe SGGW everyday life. By visiting our profiles:
– you can meet our students and academic teachers,
– you can see our unique campus,
– you can find out about the research carried out in our laboratories,
– you can participate in our events, such as SGGW Days,
– you can check out a wide range of scientific clubs, AZS (sports club), Student Council, Promni folk group, Academic Choir, and many other organizations,
– you will get a chance to constantly develop your scientific interests by joining a number of interesting classes.
Visit our SGGW profiles for more:
YouTube Nauka / Science