The SGGW campus is one of the best planned and equipped education and research complex in the country. On 70 hectares of green land, there are more than 1,500 didactic rooms, 60 computer labs, 300 lecture classrooms and rooms for practical classes, 24 lecture halls, a modern library, clinics, animal quarters, greenhouses, production halls, sports facilities, and dormitories with more than 4,000 places.
The whole campus is complemented by carefully laid out greenery – several thousand trees and shrubs perfectly combined with the modern architecture of the buildings of faculties and scientific institutes.
In the oldest part of the campus, there is the Ursynów palace complex, which is included in the register of monuments – the seat of the rectory authorities of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences. Created in 1775, the property was inhabited by prominent personalities such as Julian Ursyn Niemcewicz, from whom the southern district of Warsaw took its name. Right next to it, there is the nature reserve Skarpa Ursynowska – one of the most picturesquely located nature reserves in the Mazovia region.
A well-maintained and well-designed campus make studying easier and more enjoyable. It is also a well-liked place for excursions of Warsaw residents and tourists. The SGGW gateway is open to all.