The National Projects Section informs that on 09/23/2020 training will take place Implementation of projects co-financed by the EU under ROP WM 2014-2020 in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic and their settlement in the SL2014 system
- The number of places for training is limited, recruitment takes place in accordance with the recruitment regulations.
- Recruitment for the training continues until September 22, 2020, by 11.00with the proviso that the list of participants may be closed before this date if there are no vacancies. The order of applications decides about qualifying for the training.
- Participation in the training is free of charge, including: training materials, meals and a certificate of completion of the training. The number of places for training is limited.
- The aim of the training is to familiarize participants with the principles of implementing projects co-financed by the EU under ROP WM 2014-2020 in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic and their settlement in the SL2014 system (ESF projects).
- The training is directed towards to the beneficiaries Regional Operational Program of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship 2014-2020 in the field of the European Social Fund.
- The training will be conducted by employees of MJWPU.
- Contact in case of questions: 22 542 25 48.
- Recruitment takes place online link .